International and Regional
- Special Advisory Council for Myanmar/ MYANMAR CRITICALLY NEEDS MASSIVE UN-MANDATED HUMANITARIAN INTERVENTION TO FIGHT COVID
- Justice For Myanmar/ Tokyo Olympics tainted by sponsorship from companies financing the Myanmar military’s terror
- COVID-19 Task Force/ COVID-19 Task Force Statement from the COVID-19 Task Force of Ministry of Health, NUG & Ethnic Health Organisations/ Burmese version.
- Women’s League of Burma/ As part of an ongoing monthly analysis WLB has released our June briefer on the situation of human rights amid the military coup in Burma, where 57 women have been killed & 1,060 women have been arrested. There must be justice & accountability!
- Karen Human Rights Group/ KHRG’s Statement on Mass Killing in Dooplaya District
- Human Rights Foundation of Monland/ Running Out of Air How the Junta is Abandoning Civilians in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Human Rights Foundation of Monland/ The Human Rights Foundation of Monland Expresses Concern Over Junta’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in latest briefing paper, “Running Out of Air”
- Karenni Civil Society Network/ Bi-weekly situation update by the Karenni Civil Society Network, July 5-July 18, 2021 Summary of SAC violations in Karenni State and Pekhon Township/ Burmese version.
- AAPP/ Daily Briefing in Relation to the Military Coup for July 22, 2021