KOREAN AIR TO MOVE YANGON OFFICE FROM MILITARY OWNED OFFICES
Korean Air, listed on the Burma Campaign UK ‘Dirty List’ for renting offices from the military owned Myawaddy Bank Luxury Complex, is to move its agent office to a new location.
A supporter of Burma Campaign UK was informed of the move after writing to them following the military coup on 1st February 2021.
Korean Air will now be removed from the ‘Dirty List’.
“This is a welcome move by Korean Air,” said Mark Farmaner, Director of Burma Campaign UK. “No form of business with the military, large or small, is acceptable. We will keep applying pressure on all companies doing business with the military.”
- EU Must Act in Response to Bombing in Karen State and Killing of Protesters
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes UK and USA Sanctions on Military Companies
- Pathetic EU Response to Burma Military Coup: Eleven Banned From Holidays in EU
- UK Calls on Commonwealth Members To Impose Burma Arms Embargoes
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes Korean Arms Embargo on Burma
- Evidence at United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- Wai Hnin Pwint Thon testimony to US Senate Committee
- Australia cuts military ties amid ‘rising death toll’ – Al Jazeera